Sunken In-Ground Trampoline Safety Tips
Jumping on a trampoline has the potential to cause severe injury. Taking a few safety precautions can reduce the potential for injury. Here are a few reasons why the UNIQUE patent pending in-ground trampoline system provides a safer environment than above ground trampolines.
- Falling off a trampoline is the leading cause of a trampoline related injury. Instead of falling 3 to 4 feet off of an above ground trampoline, with our patent pending in-ground trampoline system, you literally step off the trampoline onto the grass or other impact absorbing surface.
- We recommend a grass or soft wood chipped surface around the trampoline. Any impact absorbing material will help to provide a safer landing surface in the event of someone accidentally jumping off the trampoline.
- We also recommend that only one person jump on the trampoline at a time. When two people are on the trampoline together they can catapult each other or bump into each other. Also, with two people on the trampoline the users cannot bounce in the middle of the trampoline which is where the safety margin is maximized.
- The area around the trampoline should be clear of all objects. Trampolines should not be placed near fences, trees etc.
- What about a safety net? Safety nets are definitely a good option. Our system is not designed for available enclosure net systems however one can be adapted by bolting the net hardware to the steel walls of our system.
***Your conditions of use and application of the suggested product(s) and recommendations are beyond the control of the UNIQUE COMPANIES. There is no warranty regarding the accuracy of any given data or statements made herein. The UNIQUE COMPANIES disclaims any responsibility or liability relating to the use of the suggested product(s) and recommendations and shall under no circumstances whatsoever, be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages which may arise from such use of product(s) described herein.